How do CBD work?
The CBD is beneficial in regulating the endocannabinoids system and in improving its proper functionality.
Each mammal has an endocannabinoid system at the brain level. This system is made of cannabinoids receptors.
Once ingested, the CBD from the CBD Gummy is activating the cannabinoids receptors and will:
- improve the serotonin reception at the brain level which will cause a happy state of mind, that will eventually lead to a reduction of stress, anxiety, and depression
- improve the neurogenesis (birth of new neurons)
- stimulate the appetite
- reduce inflammation
- will relief from pain
Regarding its beneficial effects, the CBD is:
- Reducing nausea and vomiting
- Suppressing convulsions
- Combating psychotic disorders
- Combating inflammations
- Having anti-oxidant properties
- Combating Neurodegenerative disorders
- Fighting tumors and cancers, especially colon and breast cancers
- Killing tumors and cancer cells
- Having antidepressant properties
- Combating anxiety and depression disorders
CBD Gummies - CBD Dosage
The right dosage of the CBD Oil is directly related to the condition you want to treat.
A standard dosage is two 25mg servings per day but it depends on the condition you want to treat, as I've said before. For more complex conditions, a higher dosage is more suitable.
For example, in pain treatment the regular dosage is of between 3 and 20mg per day for 5 months tops, depending on pain location and intensity.
On the other hand, for curing sleep disorders the regular dosage is of between 40 and 160mg per day.
For curing brain-related disorders (sclerosis, cognitive disorders, and so forth) or psychological disorders (anxiety, depression, schizophrenia, and so forth) the regular dosage is of around 1,000mg per day, in 2 to 4 months cures.
Under no circumstances, do not take more than 1500mg of CBD per day, just to keep yourself safe.
Always respect the dosage as it is indicating by the CBD Gummies box or prospectus, but keep in mind the dosages from the above to double check your recommended dosage.
CBD Gummies - CBD Side Effects
The CBD Gummies have no side effects of their one, but due to the fact that they contain CBD, there could occur some very rare side effects, especially in the cases of consumers with cardiovascular problems:
- Heart problems due to the high content of Omega 3 and Omega 6 essential oils, which even though they are very healthy to humans health, in very high doses may increase the risk of heart attack. Thus, it is important to respect the dosage as it is described by the producer or the dosages described above in the CBD Gummies - CBD Dosage.
- Blood coagulating may occur, due to the fact that the CBD can diminish the effects of anticoagulants, which can eventually lead to the formation of blood clots, thus increasing the risk of heart attacks.
Moreover, the CBD Gummies are not recommended for pregnant women or breastfeeding mothers.
Being an innovative and easy way to medicate, CBD Gummies are definitely a must-try CBD supplement. It is natural, tasty, potent, reliable, and healthy!